- How do I purchase OhdioLab Gift Card?
You can purchase OhdioLab Gift Card via our website.
- Can I purchase multiple OhdioLab Gift Card online?
You can only purchase one OhdioLab Gift Card for each online transaction. To purchase multiple OhdioLab Gift Card online, please submit another order via the website.
- What exactly does the recipient receive when I send a OhdioLab Gift Card?
The recipient receives an email which contains the OhdioLab Gift Card chosen during purchase, along with information such as the OhdioLab Gift Card, Gift Card Code, and a personalized message.
- Can I change the value of a OhdioLab Gift Card after I have paid for it?
Unfortunately, the value of OhdioLab Gift Card cannot be changed once the purchase is made.
- Can I add more value to a OhdioLab Gift Card after purchase?
No. Once the purchase is complete, you cannot add more value to a OhdioLab Gift Card.
- How can I redeem a OhdioLab Gift Card online?
Step 1: Ensure that you have your OhdioLab Gift Card Code.
Step 2: On the checkout page in the payment option section, enter your OhdioLab Gift Card Code.
Step 3: Hit save and continue. You will see the OhdioLab Gift Card amount deducted from your total order. If OhdioLab Gift Card value is not enough to pay for your entire order, you may pay for the remaining amount with another payment option.
- Can I make partial redemptions?
- Can I redeem multiple gift cards in a single online transaction?
No. You may not use more than one OhdioLab Gift Card a single receipt, for online purchases.
- How do I start a warranty claim?
To start a warranty claim for your Ohdiolab product with defect, please contact our customer service team here.
Prepare your order number and photo of your faulty product. We will help you go through the warranty procedure and offer replacement product of the same model and colour.
If you have purchased your product in retailer store and not on the official Ohdiolab website, please go back to the store for assistance on product replacement.
- How long is the warranty valid?
Ohdiolab Warranty is valid for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase.
If the product is returned during the warranty period, we will repair or replace any defective parts, at no additional expense, within a reasonable time, after the product is returned. However, the customer may be subject to the costs of shipping the product.
Ohdiolab does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation.
Ohdiolab will not honor any warranty claims for product(s) purchased from unauthorized retailers.
- What does the warranty cover?
The warranty covers all internal damaged caused by factory errors.
Ohdiolab does not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation or proof of purchase.
Warranty term: One year from the date of purchase. This warranty covers the product itself. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, use our contact form on the “contact us” page. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue at hand. Finally, write ‘reclaim of purchase’ as subject of the e-mail and mail.
Note that replacements will not be made in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as an earthquake
- Aesthetic changes that occur during use (minor scratches, etc.)
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term, and shall not restrict any lawful right of the Customer.
- Warranty for discontinued product?
If you own any Ohdiolab products that no longer show in our online store, but is still in warranty, feel free to contact us anyway!
Based on your purchase proof, we will offer you a store credit for the same amount instead!
Manuals & Troubleshooting
- How to pair my earbuds?
Put both earbuds inside the casing and take out both at the same time. The LED will starts blinking.
On your phone/music device, turn Bluetooth on and have it search for nearby devices. Keep your earbuds no more than 1m away from the device.
Select Ohdiolab earbuds in the device list. If the pairing is not successful, turn off the earbuds and repeat the steps above.
- How do I reset my earbuds?
Press and hold the button on the earbuds for 4 seconds to turn off the earbuds. Press again to turn on. To do a full reset of the earbuds, press and hold the button for 10 seconds.
- Problem pairing the earbuds?
Please go through these steps to see if they help.
– Restart your earbuds.
– Make sure your earbuds is on and fully charged. (charge for up to two hours for a full charge)
– Make sure your earbuds and media device are close to each other.
– Make sure that you have the latest update/firmware on your media device.
– Make sure that your device’s Bluetooth is on and fully working. If not try restarting the device or check with the manufacturer.
– Unpair your earbuds, put it back in pairing mode, then pair and connect it.
– Check that nobody else is already connected, and the LED is blinking.
– Deleting the earbuds in the phone/music device Bluetooth list (if paired before). Restart the pairing steps.
If everything works out, you should see your earbuds in the Bluetooth list.
For further instruction, please refer to the user manual.